Citywide Household Trash Pickup Began April 4, 2022
Household rubbish, old appliances, and minor remodeling materials will be picked up. Click below for more information.
Click below for more information:
Click Here for the Scheduled Trash Pickup on your Street
Click Here for the Guidelines for Trash Pickup
A FULL HOUSEHOLD TRASH PICKUP SCHEDULE IS AVAILABLE – CLICK HERE
Click Here for the Citywide Brush Pickup Schedule Beginning May 9, 2022
The citywide brush pickup program will begin Monday, May 9, 2022. Tree limbs and bagged yard clippings/leaves will be picked up. City collection efforts will follow the accompanying schedule as closely as possible. The proposed schedule is a general guide and can vary considerably from the actual schedule due to weather conditions and/or the amount of participation by residents.
- All limbs should be placed near, but not beyond the curb, with the butt end near the street. Keep all materials off sidewalks, parking areas, and out of gutters. Residents are asked to not place any brush at the curb more than one (1) week prior to the scheduled pick-up day in order to maintain the cleanliness of our City.
- The limb diameter should be no larger than three (3) inches at any point.
- Yard clippings and leaves must be in plastic bags. It should be noted that yard waste will be collected with the regularly scheduled refuse collection throughout the year.
- There is a limit of one (1) truckload of material per residence. A truckload is defined as one (1) pickup truck or approximately 3′ high x 4′ wide x 8′ long, approximately 100 cubic feet maximum.
- Crews will not pick up piles that have brush or limbs mixed with rubbish or trash.
- All materials must be in place no later than 7:30 a.m. on the scheduled pick-up day to ensure pick-up. Any materials put out after 7:30 a.m. on the scheduled pick-up day may not be picked up.
The brush pickup schedule can also be found on the City’s website at OakRidgeTN.gov.