We are looking forward to our 17th Annual Recreation & Parks Memory Magic Event on September 16th & 17th. This year’s event will be a no-frills crop and shop, including classes, food trucks, and a chair massage therapist by appointment. We hope to see you there!
- The vendor area will be open to participants from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Vendors include home party businesses, scrapbook stores, and general craft stores located all over the region.
- The crop area will be open to registered participants only. Cropping will begin at 8 a.m. each morning and close at 10 p.m. both evenings.
- Online registration begins Aug. 16. To register online, visit http://orrecparks.oakridgetn.gov/memory-magic-scrapbook-event/.
- Walk-in registration will be taken on Aug. 16 beginning at 8 a.m. each morning. The cost to crop is $25 per day.
- For more information, visit the Memory Magic Scrapbook Event page or email Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remember, Cash or Check only – we are unable to take credit/debit cards at this time.
For information about participating in the 2022 Memory Magic Event as an instructor or a vendor,
Click one of the buttons below, or please contact Robert Lawler by email at email@example.com or by phone at (865) 425-3450.
↓ (Here are last year’s vendors) ↓