As regular programming at the Civic Center schedules may change, please contact the Civic Center information desk at 865-425-3450 for dates and times.
Full Court Basketball
Saturday Nights, 8 pm – 10 pm – Ages 16 and up
Each Saturday night, unless the gym is reserved for a special event, the Civic Center Gymnasium is reserved for full-court basketball from 8 pm-10 pm. Participation is free, but guests are asked to sign in each night.
Each Tuesday night, unless the gym is reserved for a special event, the Civic Center Gymnasium is reserved for Free Play Volleyball from 5 pm- 9 pm.
Basketball & Volleyball Leagues (Adult and Youth)
Please click on links under Athletics/Recreation Sports Leagues in the main link section above. You may also contact Matt Reece at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, 8:30 am until 2 pm
- All players must register with Senior Center before playing.
- All players must check0in at the Civic Center desk daily, even after the first week of play is over.
- After checking in, you will be given a Day Pass to drop in a basket at the pickleball Table.
- Play for non-residents will be $10 per session or you may purchase a 10 visit pass for $50.00. Currently, the Civic Center can only accept cash or checks.
- City residents play free (Proof of residency is required)
- All players are required to fill out forms before playing. These are generally located at the Senior Center.
- All players are encouraged to assist with set-up (8:30 am) and tear down (2:00 pm) of nets at the beginning and the end of each session.
– Friday Mornings, 9 am – 2 pm – Ages 18 and up
In addition to our Senior Center Pickleball program (ages 50+) that operates on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 9 am-2 pm, we have a program for all adults on Friday mornings from 9 am-2 pm. Contact the Civic Center information desk at 425-3450 for questions or to check the schedule.
Click HERE to register for the Memory Magic Scrapbooking Event
Crop days are scheduled at the Civic Center for area scrapbookers to work on their projects. The cost to participate is $5 per day or $10 for both days. Crops begin at 2 p.m. each Friday (except for June and July with no Friday Crops during these months) and 8 a.m. on Saturday. Croppers must be out of the room by 9:30 pm each evening. Space is limited and is assigned on a first-come basis. Contact the Civic Center information desk at 425-3450 for dates and times.